The sun of our god,
Is inhabited in the dark
He owns the land
So why did we till the land for them.
As his people we also owned the land,
So why were we used for the land?
Oppressed and forced to breed the land.
Our souls were dark
Their Christ’s light had no ray; no sunlight.
SEARCH THIS BLOG
FREE EBOOK: TWENTY (A STORY OF SUSPENSE, BETRAYAL AND MURDER), AN EBOOK BY MICHAEL ISAAC & AKINWALE AKINYOADE
FREE EBOOK: NOW THAT YOU ARE HERE (A TALE OF DECEPTION, BETRAYAL AND MURDER) BY AKINWALE AKINYOADE
- Milk And Honey – SOLOMON UHIARA
- Shooting A Music Video (Kelly B_ I Rep Jesus) – JOSEPH ADELEKE A.
- Self-Love: A Vital Ingredient For Happiness
- The Story and It’s Location
- The Graduate’s Story – True Life Experience Episode 6
- The Chronicles Of Ade Abel Episode 3 – DA JANDY
- Your First Cast As An Independent Film Maker – ADELEKE JOSEPH A
- Colour – OZIOMA OKAFOR
- Your Story – ADELEKE JOSEPH A
- The Chronicles Of Ade Abel Episode 2 – DA JANDY