Advice Me: He Cheats On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him

Hi, I have been in a relationship for over three years now. I recently found out he’s cheating on me with a new girl that joined our church. Two weeks after I found out, he broke up with her but now he’s saying he’s confused. He’s still in love with the other girl and don’t want to come back to me out of pity and I should give him time to sort himself out. Am confused cos I love him very much and what he’s doing hurts me and he said he doesn’t want me to leave him. Pls help cos I dunno whom to talk to.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems and we advice that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via contactpenastory@gmail.com

This entry was posted in Relationship Tips, RELATIONSHIPS and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Advice Me: He Cheats On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him

1. Vic says:

Leave him biko, I know its not easy cos three years is really a long one but please don’t ever make the mistake of staying with someone that is confused about choosing between you and another person. With time you would get over him

2. laide says:

Am very sorry about what you’re going thru right now! I understand your pain and that’s why am telling you this from experience. I had an experience like that and I didn’t have enough courage to leave and now am still suffering from it. He won’t leave that girl for you rather keeps telling you what he thinks you wanna hear please if you have the courage please leave him now so you don’t have everlasting regrets. God will lead you thru.amen

3. Smelly Mouth says:

He wants to eat his cake and have it..U re funny tho..

4. Drink more water says:

Communication is key. If he can’t leave the other babe and U also can’t leave him. Then tell him to marry U both, simple!

5. Mike says:

Do what you think is the best for you madam.

6. Daniel says:

People no longer fear God. Members dating their self inside church. Infact I reserved my comment.

7. JoeP says:

still love him?shoro niyen still love him?shoro niyen…abeg leave dat Guy for LAWMA

8. MeAndDating says:

He’s a narcissist – he loves himself more than he’ll ever love anyone else, you included. Sorry.

9. Pingback: In-House Response To: He Cheats On Me But Doesn’t Want Me To Leave Him | PenAStory

10. Nerix says:

hehe… this one is strong