Advice Me: I Like My Girlfriend’s Twin Sister

I have to say that I have always felt that guys that play other girls just for the fun of it are irresponsible but right now I find myself almost beginning to find myself in that shoe because I am falling for my girl’s sister and not just any sister but her twin sister. They are not exactly identical twins although they bare some resemblance but truth is they are both very attractive and have a good character. I don’t know why this is even happening to me as my girlfriend hasn’t given me any reason to cheat.

Her sister is always nice and all of that so I think that is where the attraction came from. I fear that if I do anything stupid I might lose my girlfriend and at the same time, whenever I go visiting or they come around, I also find myself trying not to think of her sister. I know guys can like their girl’s friends but is it okay to have a thing for your girl’s sister?

I don’t want it to become anything serious that I can’t handle is why I am asking for help on how I can handle the situation and I think the girl also suspects that I like her just by the way she acts around me. I don’t want to say she is too friendly because that would be trying to lay blames on someone else and I am mature enough not to point accusing fingers, Please all, tell me what you think is the best way to handle this kind of situation.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems and we advice that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via contactpenastory@gmail.com

This entry was posted in RELATIONSHIPS, Tell Tale Thursday and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Advice Me: I Like My Girlfriend’s Twin Sister

1. debbie says:

I know the feeling. But you have to intentionally and deliberately make efforts to stop the feelings. Try as much as possible to limit your visits to your girlfriend only. And if by any chance the twin sister is around, shower more love and attention to your girlfriend while her twin watches. In fact, over do it.

Don’t make it seem like hatred but do everything humanly possible to avoid frequently laying eyes on the twin sister. Because tomorrow, it might not be the twin sister, it might be the mum or a distant cousin or something. I would have mentioned voicing it out to your girlfriend might help but we girls can be irrational in our thinking some times. We won’t see it as a cry for help. We see it as affirmation of feelings for the other person.

Just make efforts and use common sense. If you think your relationship is worth it, resist temptation with all your might.

2. Eish. This is complicated. Try to the right thing by everyone concerned. Show your girlfriend the respect she deserves…even if it means letting her go.

Would love to have you follow our blog and offer your insights on the latest post : https://rinsebeforeuse.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/the-katie-girl-embracing-your-quirks-over-being-tamed/

3. Sinaj says:

U just like Oliver!

4. Aaliyah says:

tough decision tyms…jst try 2 take ur mynd off ha sis n pray

5. Chinyere says:

talk to her, tell her how much u love her sister. that will make her a bit jealousy and she will keep her distance

6. Obizzy says:

control yourself amigo. Seems you dont love your girl else why would you be fantasising about her TWIN sis. If your girls gets to find out it would spell doom for you trio. Please dont ruin their twin-bond for them you pervert,they’ll never forgive you for it. Have a heart!

7. Fernand says:

*in drakes voice *
    if you had a twin I will still choose you

8. Nico says:

I’m in a similar situation. I’m dating an identical twin and we have been together for nearly five years now. We are very happy with each other, but I am also attracted to her twin sister. Despite them being identical, my girlfriend’s sister is the more attractive of the two.

My girlfriend and I are very open with each other sexually and tell each other with whom we are turned on by, so she is aware of my fascination with her sister.

My relationship with the sister is pretty brother/sister-ly since we have been friends for several years, not to mention that she is dating a friend of mine. We have flirted on occasion before, but not blatantly.

To me, it’s not really a matter of controlling myself. It’s mostly just something that is always in the back of my mind. Some days, like today, I think about it a lot and have a lot of lust, but it’s not something I would seriously act on because I’m in the best relationship of my life.

Something that I would like you to understand is that these things happen and people get attracted to people with similar genetics as their partner. Why don’t you talk to your girlfriend about this? Relationships shouldn’t be fragile and if you can’t talk about your feelings, then the relationship isn’t worth a damn.

9. Nick says:

I’m in a similar situation. I’m dating an identical twin, and we have been together for nearly five years. We are very happy with each other, but I am also attracted to her twin sister. Despite them being identical, her sister is the more attractive one of the two.

My girlfriend and I are very open with each other sexually and we tell each other with whom we are turned on by, so she is aware of my fascination with her sister.

To me, it’s not really a matter of controlling myself. It’s mostly something that is always in the back of my mind. Some days, like today, I think about it a lot and have a lot of lust, but it’s not something I would seriously act on because I’m in the best relationship of my life.

Something that I would like you to understand is that these things happen and people get attracted to people with similar genetics as their partners. Why don’t you talk to your girlfriend about this? Relationships shouldn’t be fragile and if you can’t talk about your feelings, then the relationship isn’t worth a damn.

10. Pingback: In House Response To: I Like My Girlfriend’s Twin Sister | PenAStory

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )