Hello all, it has been over a month since we had a Tell Tale Thursday but today we are bringing it back with a lady’s issue. She has been sleeping with a guy whom she is not dating when he suddenly called off things because he saw her with another guy. Read her dilemma as sent in and drop your mature comments only.

Good day, I just need to clear this off my mind… There is this guy I have been having sex wit for about 10months now tho we dated at one point before he told me he doesn’t want a relationship but we still kept having sex after that, the sex is so good and he told me he had the best sex of his life with me and always tells me he loves me… But recently I asked him what he wanted from me because I wanted us to be official but he said he had a girlfriend and just wanted us to keep having sex but one day he saw me with another guy hanging out together tho I didn’t have anything to do with the guy I just went out with him, he became angry I tried explaining things to him but he stopped answering my calls and texted me to move on… The thing is I really like him cos he makes me happy and satisfy me during sex, so I dunno if I should still try reaching out to him or just move on because for someone who just wanted sex to stop speaking to me because he saw me hanging out with another guy just makes me confused.  Please I need an advice

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems except otherwise requested and we advise that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

This entry was posted in RELATIONSHIPS, Tell Tale Thursday and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Advice Me: My Friend With Benefits ‘Broke Up’ Because He Saw Me With Another Guy

1. oluwatobi says:

I’m sure he didn’t break up wit u cos he say u wit another guy,He’s just tired of u&felt that’s d next best way to quit…… Move on truly cos if u dnt it wil stil prolong ur wasteful stay with him and sooner or later he wil leave.

2. oluwatobi says:

I’m sure he didn’t break up wit u cos he saw u wit another guy,He’s just tired of u&felt that’s d next best way to quit…… Move-On truly cos if u don’t, it wil stil prolong ur wasteful stay with him and sooner or later he wil leave.

3. Adorable says:

so sex is now food smh

4. Magician says:

Puszy so good he wants to have it all to himself on a platter of gold.

5. Alex says:

Then he should the needful nah grin

No need for hide and seek.

Guys sef! They always want to their cake and have it.

Op, tell the babe to. Move on. She shouldn’t make the mistake. Begging him.
    After a while. He come back to his senses. And that’s where u will. Place an ultimatum. Either me or your gf? Or lemme jejely start a new relationship with this new guy. Am done with the role of side chick or friends of benefit.
    I need a real guy to be mine.
    So be prepared of either he will say: Yes ok I understand bad or blatant No! I can’t, but let’s still continue the way we were before nah?
    Simply give him the space and be prepared he will contact u again.

6. Pingback: In House Response To: My Friend With Benefits ‘Broke Up’ Because He Saw Me With Another Guy | PenAStory

7. Zimi says:

Sweetheart, pls dnt cheapen urslf but rather add value to yourself. Begging him would only make him feel like the boss he isn’t. Though, it wnt be easy to move on and forget what you guys both had 2geda , but it is not impossible